photo botslide.jpg

Glitter Ring

Thursday 31 January 2013

Wanna make this gorgeous ring? It's easy! You just need glitter, mod podge, a paintbrush, a ring and a hoop. Just so you know *EXACTLY* what I'm talking about, here's a photo:
Glue the hoop onto the ring with some kind of super glue (I used epoxy). Mix equal amounts of mod podge and glitter together, use any color you love (blue's my favorite color but I'm desperate to try fluro pink!). Scoop the mixture into the hoop and dry upright. It dries completely hard and flat, so maybe try swirling it up a bit if you want more texture x

PS: The nail polish I'm wearing in the photo is a gorgeous OPI one from the new 007 Skyfall collection. It's called "The World Is Not Enough"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme