photo botslide.jpg

The Liebster Award

Saturday 9 August 2014

Hey lovelies, so, low and behold, the Liebster Award has found me. *dramatic mock shock* I know, I know, you can stop your applause, no really. To be honest, I had no idea what this was. I didn't even know what "Liebster" meant (I spelt it wrong when I googled it - thank goodness for auto correct). It has several definitions - sweetest, kindest, welcome, boyfriend (?). Basically, it is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, for blogs with under 200 followers. It's pretty much a chain link, if you think about it that way. I was nominated by Rebecca :) Anyway on with the show. 

Rules 
1. Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
2. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
3. No Tag backs.
4. Nominations must have under 200 followers.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you nominate that you have nominated them.

So, the questions I got asked (and my answers woop woop):

1.What do you find hardest about blogging?
Haha probably just getting the stupid photos to get on to the stupid computer! Not that either are stupid, it’s probably just my IT skills.
2. Favourite Meal?
PIZZA UNDOUBTEDLY. 
3. If you could move anywhere in the entire world, where would you live?
Waaaay too hard. Switzerland? New York? I’m pretty happy where I am, but I’d love to visit a lot of places. 
4.  Who are your favourite music artists/groups?
Five Seconds of Summer. Bastille. Taylor Swift. Francesca Battistelli. The list goes on. It changes all the time really.
5.  What is your Holy-Grail Beauty item?
Ooh, maybe a bobbi brown lip gloss? They’re purrrtttyy.
6.  Who is your favourite blogger?
Man, these questions are hard! I really love Mel at www.pieinthesky.blogspot.com. She’s so inspirational and her design and taste in life are tops.
7.  What do you like to do in your free time? (Other than blogging)
Music, dancing, reading, walking in sunshine, dancing, singing, writing, dancing. Did I say dancing?
8.  What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
Probably just my best pair of jeans. Boring but come on, there’s nothing better really.
9.  Do you think you will continue to blog in the future?
Yes! Despite the fact the I have trouble imaging where the internet will go in 20 years.
10.  Morning person or Night person?
Well. Officially night person, because I love staying up late and I thrive in the evenings. But I love mornings so much and get a lot done, it’s just I don’t like waking up early. It’s a life crisis everyday. 


Mwahahahaha, now it’s my turn to ask you guys questions. 

Blogs I nominate:


And the questions I ask thee:
1. Favourite blogger? 
2. Why?
3. First thing you do in the morning?
4. Something that makes you happy?
5. What do you do to clear your head?
6. Favourite food?
7. Olives: yes or no?
8. Favourite place you’ve travelled to/place you want to travel to?
9. Best advice for your 14 yr old self?
10. Finally: do you say “muesli” as “moooooo-slee” or “mwewww-sleee”?
BONUS QUESTION: Why should people read your blog?

Thanks beautiful humans, hope you're having a great day. Please comment if you've done it, so I can come check it out. Smile Jesus loves you!


X

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and thanks for the nomination. I will definitely do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Madison...I have a question about this nomination but you do not have any contact place on your blog. Can you email me at somer@somernelson.com please?

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme