photo botslide.jpg

Glitter Sunglasses

Tuesday 29 January 2013

 

Dazzlingly gorgeous ;)

 
I was cleaning out my room the other day and I found these glasses in the bottom of my draw (that's where most of the treasures are found) and all down the sides the paint was peeling. So after doing a bit of reading on the web, I found something to do with them. Glitter them! I am a fan of glitter and mod podge so I can't go wrong, right? It was as simple as pie: paint the sides with mod podge, sprinkle glitter on them, and then wait to dry.
 
Now, if there is anyone for making mistakes it's me (classic cinnamon instead of cocoa when making a cake), but nothing went wrong! They turned out great! Just paint another layer of mod podge on top of the glitter and voila ;)



 

                  x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme