photo botslide.jpg

Easy Squeezy Lemonade

Sunday 28 April 2013

I often find myself in need of a cold glass of lemonade on hot sunny days. Doesn't everyone?? That's why I thought I'd share this recipe. So instead of searching for that piece of paper with the old traditional method on it, just try this and tell me what you think :) I guarantee you won't go wrong with sugar, lemon juice and water!

This recipe makes 20 servings
You need:
1 3/4 cups white sugar
8 cups water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice (freshly squeezed taste best, but as a cheat I sometimes use the bought stuff in the bottle - it still taste good!)

Directions:
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool and then refrigerate.

2. In a jug stir lemon juice, syrup and remaining 7 cups of water. You can sometimes do this when the syrup is has just cooled, and then leave the whole thing in the fridge until chilled.

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme