photo botslide.jpg

Christmas Hot Chocolates

Monday 16 December 2013


Hot chocolates are my guilty pleasure, basically. So when I do have them, I splash all out (do you see what I did there?) and enjoy them to the fullest extent. From my personal experience I hereby present you with:

Tips for a Fantastic Christmas Hot Chocolate

1.       Put just as much milk as water in (if it’s too cold by then, just zap it in the microwave).

2.       Sprinkle cinnamon (and other Christmas spices of your choice) into the hot chocolate and stir.

3.       Top it off with a large swirl of cream.

4.       Sprinkle tons and tons of pink and white mini marshmallows on top (the colours do make a difference in my opinion, contrary to what sane people might think).

5.       Shake cinnamon (or drinking chocolate – cinnamon is my choice for Christmas) on top of the cream and marshmallows.

And that’s it! You now know what I sometimes do on Christmas evenings (and throughout the year too – shh).

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme