photo botslide.jpg

Mean? Just love.

Saturday 22 March 2014



I find it sad when I get a rude phone call from someone that I used to be close with, without knowing why. When I find myself in a slump and can’t figure out why. When people are mean.

Maybe you get sad too?

Let’s pray.

Dear God, I pray that you will fill me with more love, more love, more love. And grace.

Love never fails, and when life deals us bad cards we can have grace to forgive those people and give out more love. Because often the people that are mean just need love. We all do.

 
Before I get uptight about things are plan my passive-aggressive schemes, I just remember that their sins are not my problem, and WWJD? Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.

And more love.

(By all means don’t go out and be a people pleaser, bowing before everyone even when they throw toenails in your face, I don’t mean that, stick up for yourself, but remember to love always)

And what does love look like?

Read the bible to find out. Breathe in how Jesus acts. That’s the best of the best, in my opinion.

Walk tall and proud, friend, you’re a love-er!

X
This is honestly like therapy, my feathers were a bit ruffled (I'm not actually a bird haha) tonight, but God has an amazing way of weeding out the weeds and showing me things from His perspective.
Photo source(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme