photo botslide.jpg

If we just keep dancing like we're 22

Saturday 20 September 2014


It is so satisfying to walk along and see your favourite number. Like, randomly. Not set up or anything. Just out of the blue. On a walk along a pretty little lane, I saw this crate in the bush and it kind of provoked me (in a good way) to write a post about why 22 is my favourite number.

Taylor Swift is an absolute legend - she may not have the greatest voice, but all sorts of artists have come and and gone in my life and she has still stood firmly on my "most played" list. You might be aware that she wrote a song called "22." It is one of my favourite songs of hers, it's just about having fun in life and not worrying about the cool kids.....and not being afraid to wear cat ears....or dance like crazy in public....about being happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time....gosh, I can't wait to be 22.

On the periodic table number 22 is Titanium. It means strong. Also, one of my favourite songs is "Titanium" by David Guetta. I was quite surprised at this revelation, but I never get sick of it and it's kind of, my jam. Be strong even when the world throws its worst at you - you're amazing.

My final reason is simple and sweet. Two 2's put together backwards make a heart. 

So that's why I love the number 22. What's your favourite number? Why?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme